woensdag 30 maart 2011

Hopeful

3 days ago I went for a long walk and talk with my husband. 2 days ago I spent 15 minutes on the stepper. Yesterday I visited my sister. Today I spent another 15 minutes on the stepper. I'm almost detecting a pattern. At least there's a pattern in my thoughts, which are turning more towards exercise and some form of bodily motion beyond getting on my bicycle for my little bike trip to work.
Since november I've been pretty consistent in getting up every morning to exercise. After India I lost my flow. I'm hoping to regain it, one small step at a time. Because exercise does help, makes me feel better about myself, makes me feel like I've accomplished something after a long day of office work.

1 opmerking:

Love hearing from anyone, so let me know what you want to say!