dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Music

My brother in law presents a radio program at our local radio station. Our very local, very small radio station. I never stay up late enough to listen to it, but he sends us the link every two weeks or so. I get a real kick out of listening. It's called gospels from back in the day (or something like that). He puts together an eclectic mix of music which makes me cheerful every time I listen to it. I don't recognize any of the music and yet it sounds familiar in some odd way.


I'm listening right now. The kitchen door is open to let in the spring air. My new purple bike is standing outside waiting to be admired. My hubby has cooked a meal and the sun is shining.

It's a happy time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Love hearing from anyone, so let me know what you want to say!