dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Run for the Hills

Running for the hills, that's what I feel like doing. The "return from India hangover" is still hanging over. Leading me to feel pretty useless and crappy about my little life here.
Thinking about it in the car today:
Living here requires me to suck life out of everything that comes my way. Being there makes me feel like I'm receiving life from everything that comes my way. Hard work versus open arms. 
As much as I try, I can't come up with an alternative way of living here. Neither can I imagine myself living there (or elsewhere). Feeling slightly stuck between a rock and a hard place. And also feeling guilty about the whining, because really... what's this all about in the grand scale of things?
Placing things in "perspective" has not yet had the effect of making me more grateful for what I DO have.... yet....

1 opmerking:

  1. love you sweet dear sister of mine, let our next outing be next year... to the hills of the sound of music!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Love hearing from anyone, so let me know what you want to say!