zondag 6 maart 2011

The times they are a changing

Today I was emptying out my bookcase in my room and sorting through some old stuff. I must have about 10 notebooks that I've started writing in, and some boxes filled with memories. But they're all old. Nowadays I store my memories on facebook, in my e-mail, or in my digital pictures. I don't get a lot of "real" cards, sent through the mail, or read a lot of quotable quotes in the books I read. I make links to my favorite website, I bookmark stuff, I save the funny smses that friends or family send over.

Nowadays, when I need a pick me up, I check my cell phone for incoming messages, or check my facebook profile to see if anybody has jotted a note. Those times certainly are a changing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Love hearing from anyone, so let me know what you want to say!